“99% people who wants to be actors are lazy” – Shirley Frimpong-Manso

Shirley Frimpong-Manso has disclosed that, among the many persons that she has come across who wants to be actors and actresses, only 1% out of the total, work harder towards their prominence, and the remaining 99%, are not willing to put in any effort.

The Sparrow Productions CEO who has raised many talents over the years made it known in a post on social media.

READ ALSO:  "Ebony was the future for Ghana, Africa and the World; i wanted to work with her…but unfortunately, she passed " - Jidenna

She revealed that, many people approach her wanting to become trained actors but regrettably, they do not put in work to achieve their dreams.

The award-winning producer opined anyone out there wishful to climb the ladder of success to be workaholic in his/her chosen profession to make their dreams a reality.

Shirley Frimpong-Manso wrote on her Instagram page, “I meet a lot of people who say they want to act but 99% of them aren’t willing to put in the work. If you want to be GREAT at what you do you WORK HARD for it. #actor”

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply